Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just read this on BS.com, cant be arsed posting the article. There wasn't much else to it anyway.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
I heard the shower door is moving to 140 aswell, shower door > Zab again.

Maybe it can fight Hattons ring post after it. :D

·
Spike Spiegel
7,078 Posts
I think he can win a title at 140, if he's dedicated. But I see Bradley beating him, Hatton beating him and I even give Maliganaggi a shot at beating Zab at this point.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
I heard the shower door is moving to 140 aswell, shower door > Zab again.

Maybe it can fight Hattons ring post after it. :D
:laugh:

I think he can win a title at 140, if he's dedicated. But I see Bradley beating him, Hatton beating him and I even give Maliganaggi a shot at beating Zab at this point.
I think the Bradley fight would be close. Hatton and probably Malignaggi beat him IMHO.

·
Registered
472 Posts
going to 140 is a good move for zab. 147 just got too deep and most 147 fighters are 160 on fightnight and zab still came into the ring at 143-145 on fight night. zab alwasy wants the best fighters of any weight. hes a top 5 fighter at 140..

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
140 is definitely the best move for Zab. He may even be competitive at 147 but he cant beat the top guys in there. at 140 he is stronger and the titleholders are more vulnerable.

Malignaggi doesnt have power, Hatton's career may be ending, Torres and Holt are both vulnerable, Bradley is young.

·
Banned
57 Posts
Zab vs paulie would fold out like the second spinks fight in my eyes. Zab has enough power and handspeed to stun paulie on his feet and get a tko on the ropes. The taller man, Paulie, on the other hand, has relatively few skills that zab cannot match.

I see zab beating bradley too. purely on the fact that zab has the experience, and bradley, as technically sound as he is, is really a bit one dimensional with regards to his "come forward" approach. apart from that, looking to bradley's resume, how much do we really know about the lad anyway.

I dont think hatton will go anywhere near him.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts